Do you want to get a local fishing license?

updated 17.05.2011

The Department of Environment and Agriculture of the Český Krumlov Municipal Authority issues fishing licenses to non-Czech nationals who are sojourning in its respective district.

NEW: Since July 2011 new municipal authorities issue fishing licenses: Český Krumlov, Horní Planá, Frymburk. 

To be issued a fishing license, you must

  • show your existing fishing license (as such) issued by your native state, or a previously issued Czech fishing license, or an official document stating you are qualified for your first fishing license.
  • complete an application (available at the ČK Dept. of Environment and Agriculture)
  • show your passport or other official identification
  • pay the administrative fee (fees paid at the DEA) 

The fishing license, once issued, is valid from date of issue for a period of

1 year                                  100 CZK  
3 years 200 CZK
10 years 500 CZK

50% reduction in fee for youngsters below 15

More information

Český Krumlov Municipal Authority, Dept. of Environment and Agriculture, Kaplická 439, 381 01 Český Krumlov; 2nd floor, office no. 202.

Zadané podmínce nevyhovuje žádný záznam.